Release of EBSCONMU 2019/2020 PTS Results and Subsequent Procession to Second Semester
The management of Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Uburu has released the results of students that sat for the PTS examination.
Candidates are to check their results on the college portal by following the guideline below:
- Visit www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/portal
- Log in with your email address or phone number and the password you chose during activation
- Click on Results on the left hand pane and select view.
- Choose Your Program i.e. Nursing and your Level i.e. Year 1
- You can print out your results
- Students that did not pass the PTS examination are automatically disconnected from vital services of the portal and will have their details removed from the college portal in the next 7 days.
- Successful students are to proceed to make payment for the POST PTS fees and other fees as stipulated by the college
To pay for the POST PTS and feeding fees:
- Log on to the portal
- On the left hand pane, click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Choose POST PTS and Feeding Fees and Year 1 accordingly from the ‘Choose Fee Type’ and ‘Choose Level’ menus respectively
- Generate invoice and effect payment either online or at any bank branch with the invoice.
All fees should be paid on or before resumption and bring the payment receipt to the cashier for confirmation of fund. Failure to pay before resumption means forfeiture of the admission.